Video conferencing is a hardware-software communication technology that allows people who are at a geographic distance to see and hear each other, as if they are all in the same room.
The task of the “MediaContract” professionals is to select the optimal technical solution for the customer in compliance with all world standards and his individual wishes.
Modern VCS has the following advantages:
- Reduces the cost of training employees and sending them on business trips.
- Saves time.
- Allows you to conduct an interview remotely.
- Easy to use and safe.
- Does not limit the number of participants.
- Unlike a telephone conversation, it is realistic and conduct all the emotions of the communicators and concentrating their attention on the problem under discussion, avoiding distraction to outside affairs.
- Used for remote consultations, including the field of medicine, thereby saving human lives.
- Makes available training for people with disabilities and allows people to receive distance education in any educational institution in the world by providing communication between for students and teachers with the help of video conferencing.
Video communication increases productivity and effectiveness, hence the profitability of the company as a whole. This is especially actual for large corporations, because a video call allows to be in several places at once, thereby expanding the possibilities of meetings, gathering people from regional offices in one place. Collaborating on projects in real time speeds up the decision-making process, reducing the number of approvals.